What is friend etiquette? Hello Polite One, Have two friends who fight because one is jealous of the other. Both put me in the middle because I'm friends with both of them. It's frustrating! I still want to be friends with both, but I'm tired of the fighting. Neither is right, but neither is wrong. It's just wrong to want me to fix their problems. What is the friend etiquette here? And how to deal with my friends? Pulled Apart by Friends Dear Pulled Apart by Friends, It may be best to change the rules all of you have been playing by in the past. There is nothing wrong with telling them not to put you in the middle. Inform both that you want to be friends with each of them, but that you don't want to hear anything negative about the other. Be firm that you won't take sides. This way you can be friends with both and not be viewed as taking sides. Regards, The Polite One She Hurts My Feelings! Dear Polite One, ...
Comments
Post a Comment