Do I or do I not gift a gift? That is the question. In our gift-crazy society, attending social events can be quite confusing. Some are traditionally gift-giving events , while others are not. Fold in the ever-changing etiquette...well, that’s enough to drive a person to scream out loud, “What do I do now!?” I hope the next two situations alleviate some of your gift anxieties. How to State No Gifts on Invitation? Dear Polite One, We are planning a surprise 70th birthday party for my grandmother and we are wondering how to say that gifts are not necessary on the invitations. I know that it is not proper to state “no gifts please” on the invitation, but we are just looking for a tactful way to state this so her friends and other distant family members do not feel obligated to bring a gift. If you have any other great ideas please share them with us. No Gifts Dear No Gifts, Actually because so many are expecting gifts for all event...
Comments
Post a Comment